- ✈️ WORLD TO UK ADAPTER 2-PACK – These adapters will allow you to connect devices with the most commonly found plug types (Most of Europe, USA, Australia, China, UK) within the UK or anywhere with a Type G socket, ideal if you have purchased electronics from overseas or have a foreign friend visiting.
- ⚡ A SAFE TRAVEL ADAPTER – One of the very few travel adapters that passes the very strict British Standard 8546. These MyTravelPal adapters have 13A fuses, surge protection and a ground / earth connection; essential safety features for many electrical appliances. You can use these adapters with high powered electricals such as computers, curling tongs, hair dryers, laptops, phones, etc without worry.
- ✔️ NICE & COMPACT - Small and compact size allows you to carry these adapters with you, wherever you are. They have been built so that they fit firmly in your wall sockets, unlike many other cheaper alternatives.
- 🔌 BUILT TO LAST – Made with high quality, durable materials that don’t overheat, provide good insultation, and are flame retardant. MyTravelPal’s adapters come with a safety fuse for additional peace of mind.
Sockets And Countries That You Can Use This Adaptor With
This adaptor can be plugged in to plug socket Type G.
The following countries have Type G plug sockets, so you should be able to use this adaptor when you travel there:
- Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cyprus Dominica, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, SaintVincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Plug Types That This Adaptor Accepts
This adaptor can accept devices that are usually from Europe, the USA, and parts of Asia: Type A, Type B, Type C, Type I, Type J, Type L, and Type N.
Suitability For High Powered Devices
With a powerful 13A AC Outlet, a ground pin connection and surge protection, you can use MyTravelPal with high earth powered devices such as games consoles, hair dryers, curling irons, and laptops, as well as mobile phones, cameras and tablets etc.
MyTravelPal is one of the very few travel adaptors that passes stringent British Safety standards (BS8546:2016), as well as many others, and as such, is one of the safest adaptors on the market.
Please note that MyTravelPal is not a power converter.
Safety Of Our Adaptors
Providing safe adaptors to the market is our number one priority, and this adapter comes equipped with many safety features which include an earth pin connection, a 13A fuse, child proof safety shutters, as well as being made with fire resistant materials.
Additionally, an in-built surge protection system ensures devices automatically shut down if any abnormal power usage is detected (e.g. a power surge), meaning your appliances won't be damaged in the event of one.
- AC Outlet: 13A max, 100-250 V/AC (1000W Max at 100V, 2500W Max at 250V)
Hopefully this page helps you determine which adaptor type you will need for your trip away - if you're still confused, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you as we have become quite the experts 😊
FAQs: For other Frequently Asked Questions, please visit here.
Returns: In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we have a no questions asked returns policy. Provided the adaptor is returned within 30 days of purchase, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Top 10 Travel Essentials
Best Travel Adaptor 2020
Over 700 Five Star Reviews
2 Year Warranty
Money Back Guarantee