- ✈️ POWERS 4 DEVICES AT ONCE – This compact and lightweight 10A 'Type I' grounded travel adaptor charges and powers up to 4 devices simultaneously
🌎 WIDE COMPATIBILITY: This adaptor can be used with electrical outlets in over 20 countries, including other commonly visited countries such as Australia, Argentina China, and New Zealand (see below for full list)
- ✔️ WORLD AC OUTLET + 3 USB PORTS – In addition to powering devices with UK plugs, this adaptor can also be used with most other World plug types, the main ones being US, European, China and Australia, as well as any device powered by USB
- ⚡ SAFE & SUITABLE FOR HIGH POWERED DEVICES – One of the very few travel adaptors that passes the very strict regulatory standard BS:8546. This MyTravelPal adaptor has surge protection and a ground / earth connection; essential safety features for many electrical appliances, meaning you can use this adaptor with high powered electricals such as computers, curling tongs, hair dryers, laptops, phones, etc without worry
- 🔌 POWERFUL 10A OUTLET + 3 SMART USB CHARGING PORTS – Comes with a powerful 10A AC outlet and three smart USB ports (5V / 2.4A), which will charge your devices up to 70% faster than a standard charger. Supports broad input range (100-250V) for international voltage requirements. Note: MyTravelPal does not convert voltage.
Sockets And Countries That You Can Use This Adaptor With
This adaptor can be plugged in to plug socket Type I. The following countries have Type I plug sockets, so you should be able to use this adapter when you travel there:
- American Samoa, Argentina, Australia, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, SaintVincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu
Plug Types That This Adaptor Accepts
This adaptor can accept devices that have a UK plug, as well as plugs that are type A, B, C, E, F, G, I, J, L, N and O. This is related to the devices you want to use with this adapter, or in other words, where you are from.
Suitability For High Powered Devices
With a powerful 10A AC Outlet, a ground pin connection and surge protection, you can use MyTravelPal with high earth powered devices such as games consoles, hair dryers, curling irons, and laptops, as well as mobile phones, cameras and tablets etc.
MyTravelPal is one of the very few travel adaptors that passes stringent British Safety standards (BS8546:2016), as well as many others, and as such, is one of the safest adaptors on the market.
Please note that MyTravelPal is not a power converter.
Safety Of Our Adaptors
Providing safe adaptors to the market is our number one priority, and this adapter comes equipped with many safety features which include an earth pin connection, child proof safety shutters, as well as being made with fire resistant materials.
Additionally, an in-built surge protection system ensures devices automatically shut down if any abnormal power usage is detected (e.g. a power surge), meaning your appliances won't be damaged in the event of one.
Dimensions Of The Adaptor
In this day and age people look to travel lightly - especially on weekend breaks away, which is why we made this adapter as small as we possibly could.
With measurements of 6.0cm x 5.0cm x 7.0cm, you will forget you have packed this adaptor it is so small!
- 3 Smart USB Ports: 5V / 2.4A (Max across all 4 USB sockets is 25w)
- AC Outlet: 10A max, 100-250 V/AC (1000W Max at 100V, 2500W Max at 250V)
Hopefully this page helps you determine which adaptor type you will need for your trip away - if you're still confused, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you as we have become quite the experts 😊
FAQs: For other Frequently Asked Questions, please visit here.
Returns: In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we have a no questions asked returns policy. Provided the adaptor is returned within 30 days of purchase, you will be entitled to a full refund.
Item arrived swiftly. Still to be used but I liked how instructions came by email so more difficult to lose
Used in Australia. Did the job
Just come back from a holiday in New Zealand and Austalia. The adapter was brilliant we were able to charge all devices in one socket. We would recommend without hesitation.
Currently using this bit of kit, it's working very well, what more do you want.
great product just come bask from nz and did everything spot on
Top 10 Travel Essentials
Best Travel Adapter
Best Travel Adapter
2 Year Warranty
Money Back Guarantee