- ✈️ POWERS 4 DEVICES AT ONCE – This compact and lightweight 10A European Type G grounded plug charges and powers up to 4 devices simultaneously
🌎 WIDE COMPATIBILITY – Type G adaptor which can be used with electrical outlets in over 51 countries, including the UK, Hong Kong, and Dubai (see below for the full list)
- ✔️ WORLD AC OUTLET – World AC Outlet means that this adaptor can be used to power electrical appliances with most plug types, specifically type A, B, C, E, F, G, I, J, L, N and O. This includes plugs from the US, Europe, China, Japan, and Australia, as well as any device powered by USB
- ⚡ SAFE & SUITABLE FOR HIGH POWERED DEVICES – One of the very few travel adaptors that passes the very strict regulatory standard BS:8546. This MyTravelPal adaptor has surge protection and a ground / earth connection; essential safety features for many electrical appliances, meaning you can use this adapter with high powered electricals such as computers, curling tongs, hair dryers, laptops, phones, etc without worry
- 🔌 POWERFUL 10A OUTLET + 3 SMART USB CHARGING PORTS – Comes with a powerful 10A AC outlet and three smart USB ports (5V / 2.4A), which will charge your devices up to 70% faster than a standard charger. Supports broad input range (100-250V) for international voltage requirements. Note: MyTravelPal does not convert voltage.
Sockets And Countries That You Can Use This Adaptor With
This adaptor can be plugged in to plug socket Type G.
The following countries have Type G plug sockets, so you should be able to use this adaptor when you travel there:
- Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cyprus Dominica, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, SaintVincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Plug Types That This Adaptor Accepts
This adaptor can accept devices with a UK plug, as well as plugs that are type A, B, C, E, F, G, I, J, L, N and O (includes the USA, Europe, China, Australia). This is related to the devices you want to use with this adaptor, or in other words, where you are from.
Suitability For High Powered Devices
With a powerful 10A AC Outlet, a ground pin connection and surge protection, you can use MyTravelPal with high earth powered devices such as games consoles, hair dryers, curling irons, and laptops, as well as mobile phones, cameras and tablets etc.
MyTravelPal is one of the very few travel adaptors that passes stringent British Safety standards (BS8546:2016), as well as many others, and as such, is one of the safest adaptors on the market.
Please note that MyTravelPal is not a power converter.
Safety Of Our Adaptors
Providing safe adaptors to the market is our number one priority, and this adapter comes equipped with many safety features which include an earth pin connection, a 10A fuse, child proof safety shutters, as well as being made with fire resistant materials.
Additionally, an in-built surge protection system ensures devices automatically shut down if any abnormal power usage is detected (e.g. a power surge), meaning your appliances won't be damaged in the event of one.
Dimensions Of The Adaptor
In this day and age people look to travel lightly - especially on weekend breaks away, which is why we made this adapter as small as we possibly could.
With measurements of 6.8cm x 5.0cm x 7.0cm, you will forget you have packed this adapter it is so small!
- 3 Smart USB Ports: 5V / 2.4A (Max across all 4 USB sockets is 25w)
- AC Outlet: 10A max, 100-250 V/AC (1000W Max at 100V, 2500W Max at 250V)
Hopefully this page helps you determine which adaptor type you will need for your trip away - if you're still confused, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you as we have become quite the experts 😊
FAQs: For other Frequently Asked Questions, please visit here.
Returns: In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we have a no questions asked returns policy. Provided the adaptor is returned within 30 days of purchase, you will be entitled to a full refund.
I do love my travel pal, right now I am in holidays and I find this very useful. You can use it to travel to europe and the most I like that is has three usb channels that I can use them to charge all my technology.The product is good quality and charges very fast, is not one of that cheap things that won't last.It s small, cute, good quality!
Good product. Does the job and seems durable. Love the USB connectors - makes it useful even in the UK.
It was a bit hard to figure out how to use it properly first but once i did everything was easy and it feels high quality and a much better alternative to the more expensive adapters!
Very quick shipping and the product works very well. I am happy to be able to charge multiple devices at ones and most importantly, very fast!!!
Great product - good quality and served it's purposeThank-you
Top 10 Travel Essentials
Best Travel Adaptor 2021
Over 1,000 Five Star Reviews
2 Year Warranty
Money Back Guarantee