- ✈️ POWERS 4 DEVICES AT ONCE – This compact and lightweight Australia Type I grounded travel adapter charges and powers up to 4 devices simultaneously. It works with most electrical outlets in over 90 countries, mainly throughout Europe, but also includes other commonly visited countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Argentina & more!
- 🔌 UK PLUG OUTLET + USB-C & USB-A PORTS – Comes with a powerful 10A AC outlet and three smart USB ports (2 x USB-A, 1 x USB-C, Total 5V / 2.4A), which will charge your devices up to 70% faster than a standard charger. Supports broad input range (100-250V) for international voltage requirements. Note: MyTravelPal does not convert voltage.
- ⚡ BRITISH SAFETY STANDARDS – One thing that we take incredibly seriously at MyTravelPal is the safety of our products. Our adapters & chargers pass strict British Standards, and feature surge protection and a ground / earth connection; essential safety features for most electrical appliances. Keep your property & devices protected with MyTravelPal!
- 💪 SUITABLE FOR HIGH POWERED DEVICES – Due to the essential safety features that come with this travel adapter, you can use it with high powered electricals such as computers, curling tongs, hair dryers, laptops, phones, etc without worry!
Sockets And Countries That You Can Use This Adaptor With
The following countries have Type I plug sockets, so you should be able to use this adapter when you travel there:
- American Samoa, Argentina, Australia, China, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, SaintVincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu Vietnam.
Suitable For High Powered Devices
With a powerful 10A AC Outlet, a ground pin connection and surge protection, you can use MyTravelPal with high earth powered devices such as games consoles, hair dryers, curling irons, and laptops, as well as mobile phones, cameras and tablets etc.
MyTravelPal is one of the very few travel adaptors that passes stringent British Safety standards (BS8546:2016), as well as many others, and as such, is one of the safest adaptors on the market.
Please note that MyTravelPal is not a power converter.
Safety Of Our Adaptors
Providing safe adaptors to the market is our number one priority, and this adapter comes equipped with many safety features which include an earth pin connection, child proof safety shutters, as well as being made with fire resistant materials.
Additionally, an in-built surge protection system ensures devices automatically shut down if any abnormal power usage is detected (e.g. a power surge), meaning your appliances won't be damaged in the event of one.
- 3 Smart USB Ports: 5V / 2.4A (Max across all 4 USB sockets is 25w)
- AC Outlet: 10A max, 100-250 V/AC (1000W Max at 100V, 2750W Max at 250V)
Hopefully this page helps you determine which adaptor type you will need for your trip away - if you're still confused, please feel free to reach out to us and we will help you as we have become quite the experts 😊
FAQs: For other Frequently Asked Questions, please visit here.
Returns: In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we have a no questions asked returns policy. Provided the adaptor is returned within 30 days of purchase, you will be entitled to a full refund.
After searching around for adapters for my 3 pin goods and my phone I came across this one which covers all needs and will be perfect for my upcoming trip to Australia
Couldn't see the point of reviewing just after purchasing this plug in January so waited until after used on holiday March/April. This plug was used everyday for forty days during our touring holiday in New Zealand. Sometimes used it more than once a day. It made charging phones, tablet, cameras, Kindles so much easier than on our last trip with the need to carry less adaptor plugs than previously.As other reviewers pointed out, one issue is the access to the USB slots bearing in mind some wall sockets being so low to the ground. From a design point of view it should not be a difficult task to amend the outer casing. Would still make this a definitely worthwhile addition to your case.
Does exactly what it needs to - worked in Australia and I had no issues with the plug/usb sockets
Used this product in New Zealand and I have to say it has been excellent, gives the ability to charge at least 3 things at once, seems very sturdy and well built
It was used virtually non-stop on my recent trip. Very useful having the usb socket for recharging mobile phone, etc. Thoroughly recommend.
Top 10 Travel Essentials
Best Travel Adapter
Best Travel Adapter
2 Year Warranty
Money Back Guarantee